Monday, June 16, 2008

A little more applique

My second attempt at a little applique here. I just listed this onto etsyhttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12607503
Hhmm. I really need to learn how to make a word a link. Anyways... back to the bird. The blue fabric has this amazing sparkle to it! It does not come off at all either, nor is it 'crunchy'. It is a nice soft quilting cotton. I don't know how they get those sparkles in there but I sure like it!
I really like this size for just daily errand type trips. This would be great too if you wanted to throw it into a diaperbag or bigger tote bag to keep everything sorted.
2 pockets inside, one for the cell phone and one for a bankcard or id. You can even see the sparkles inside the pouch! What more does a girl need to bring a smile to her face?:)

1 comment:

Sara Millis said...

Oh wow, cute, cute, cute!