Saturday, July 26, 2008

A little more of what has been keeping me busy

It was already a week ago, but we all gathered to celebrate a 50th birthday with a surprise party for this guy. Yep, he does look surprised doesn't he!? It was a really nice celebration, it was pretty neat how all these people managed to keep it a secret from him! He truly was surprised!
I just had to snap a picture of this car, look at it! It is beautiful! I love the character and flair in these old cars. This one has been lovingly restored to perfection. The owner of the car shared his album documenting the process of restoring this gem and some of the shows and awards it has won. I was tempted to ask him to move it out to the field so I could get some better pictures with a nicer background, but eh, that wouldnt be cool lol

This is one of my sisters horses. I just loved the way it looked there pondering life........ and laundry. We also went to see the tall ships that came into Maple Bay. There was 2 of them when we were there but the day before there was suposed to be 3. They were neat looking, but I had my fill of them very quickly. Not to mention that I forgot to check the settings on my camera for about 100 pics all of which were all washed out and had a blue cast. Pfft. All of them are trashed. Oh well. I wasn't emotionally attached to any of them. This was about the only one that had any salvagablity about it.
There have also been crafty and sewing adventures as well. I am just way behind on my pictures! They should follow soon:)

2 comments:

'fancypicnic' said...

Gorgeous pics of that car! Wow.
Why don't you come and join us with the Shopping List Saturday meme? Love to have you!!

x Charlotte

Barbra said...

Do you make house calls for zipper instruction?!