Tuesday, July 15, 2008

An inspired moment!

Over at etsy, TallGiraffe invited everyone to follow along and clean up thier own work spaces. I followed along, and after not too long, I was very inspired to start cutting and sewing. After not too long, I ended up with these darling little wristlets. They are all listed in my etsy shop now, all ready to go to new homes:) I just adore this fabric! I want to get more and make myself a blouse out of it!
I really get a kick out of this fun playful print.

I think this one would lend itself to more formal occassions, nice to have something like this around the holidays (which will be here before we know it!)

I still have a couple more that I need to redo the pictures for. Hopefully tomarrow I will find the time to redo those pictures!

No comments: