Wednesday, May 14, 2008

This is actually my first attempt at a boxed zipper bag. I am very happy with how it turned out. I think I went a little heavy on the interfacing, but it sure does hold its shape nicely. I will deffinately be making more of these. I am thinking about 25.00 for these. I do really like the size and style of this tote. It fits nicely over your arm too. Its not too structured yet it still sports some nice styling.
I am really having fun with the idea of a little removable embellishment on each bag. Oh, on the upper one, I will add some beads to the zipper pull, that will be that embellie.
I think I finally have the pockets worked out just the way I like them. One side with simple open ones, a larger one for note paper/pen and a smaller one for the cell phone.
I am not sure how I'd like the key fob hanging in there for myself but I have a clip on my keyring already. I do think it would be handy if you didn't already have a clipping keyring though. I am happy with the size and placement of my zippered pockets. This tote borders on being a purse.


No comments: