Monday, May 19, 2008

Powder

What a sweet dog. She had a very laid back, calm temperment and she seemed to want nothing more than to just have company. She also did love her pats. I tried to get her smiling but she wasnt cooperating! Here is a glimmer of a smile starting. See how the corners of her mouth are turning up and there is a little fold of skin? Well, when she all out smiles, that becomes very pronounced and goes out from her snout so she looks like a cartoon smile. Adorable! I think shes a pitbull/boxer/lab cross from what her mom figures she is too. Maybe something else in there too but whatever it is, shes sure sweet.

1 comment:

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Hello Vanessa, I sent an email to you today regarding the Junque in my Trunk swap. I remember when you signed up for the swap that you had trouble receiving my emails so I wanted to leave you a message here as well. Could you please get back to me to let me know if you will be completing this swap? THank you, Heather