Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Another impossible to stay inside day!

It was just way too nice outside to stay in. This of course meant that nothing inside got done, and all my playing was done outside. The photography challenge for this month is 'suburbia'. I cant help but think that this kinda makes a statment about the constant sprawl of houses and the negative side. It is certainly dramatically changing our landscape, it is a very sad state of affairs. This might be th epicture I use for the challenge. We will see if I can find anything else that makes a stronger statment. This is just how simply gorgeous it was out today. No jacket required.

Buds getting ready to burst all around. This one is reaching out for the sun!

I just love these super straight big trees. They seem to go on forever.



I also love the way moss seems to glow in the sunlight.

Maybe tonight I will get some inside things done. We'll see!




No comments: