Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Just a little something I am noticing

I am deffinately noticing that I am outside more since I got my camera. Just another way that it was deffinately the right purchase for me. I am sure my dog is enjoying it too!
I finally figured out how to add links to the side of my blog, it wasnt as painful as I thought it'd be! Quite easy in fact and you can expect to find many more links there soon of whatever tickles my fancy. Grace and I did a couple of those coffee travel mugs where you decorate them yourselves. I love the way all you have to do is cut the paper and yourdone. Or you can go a little wild and add some embellies to them. You cant go over board with crazy though because then it wont fit in there. I will post the pics tomarrow. Hopefully I will also have th elables for the rest of the Kup Kuffs and I can post a picture of those all done up too. I have a major hurdle to cross with those though as I dont know how to charge for them. I am not sure how to account for my labour plus materials and I dont want to price them too high. I feel as though selling a lot at a slightly lower price is better than selling a few at a higher price. But at the same time, I do not want to undersell myself. I am hoping ppl will be willing to put a decent price on these hand made little gems and of course, support a worthy cause in Mexico. Yikes. I am feeling uncharacteristically tired tonight. I think it has to do with the fact that I laid awake at around 2 am for a long time mentally going through my cookbooks, wondering which ones I am 'done' with and which ones still have some giving to do for me! Crazy! I would have been better off to just get up and go through them!

nighty night.....

No comments: