Sunday, December 2, 2007

Noel



I have started to attempt to start some decorating for Christmas. I still have a long ways to go, and I am not sure what direction this theme is going. I may just decide to abandon the whole thing and go more traditional. I cant beleive how depleted my decorations are now. Of course, filling those HUGE vases with balls didnt help. I do love pink with this green was have our living room painted. The poppies over the fireplace seem tragically out of place though. Maybe I will redo the whole thing with red and gold. Tie in the poppies a little better, or take them down for a while. I made this "noel" fram with an old frame I got last year and covered the matt that came with it in some old Chatterbox paper, made a background from old pink chatterbox and use some green twinkle type.


For now that is all I have to show...... Hopefully I will get on the ball here and start more regular updating.


~V~

No comments: