Saturday, December 29, 2007

The arrival of my baby!


Finally, I have managed to get the camera I have long long desired. It has been a long time since I have had command of an slr and it sure feels right at home in my hands! I am completely thrilled with persevering and waiting till I could get just what I wanted. I see a long and happy future in store with my new baby in my hands! These are some beehives that we spotted on the side of the road, I liked the textures and colour contrasts of them. I couldnt get too close though, I needed some better boots!

Doesn't Grace look like she's having fun?


This horse sure wanted treats!



But would settle for a scratch on the nose.










Horses, snow, makes a girl smile (finally!).






Cowichan River down Riverbottom Road.







No comments: