Monday, December 31, 2007

A dyke walk

You never know what you are going to see when walking along the dyke.
It's a good idea to keep your eyes open and ready to spot wildlife.


Quick! Get that picture of that bird!

Even Tony was getting into taking pictures with his camera.


I was pretty snap happy through out the walk. Finding lots of inanimate things to take pictures of, like this clump of grass.




And this frozen over puddle.






The birds were a little more animated, elusive little buggers!





Finally, I called this dude and said, "hey you, pose over there by that tree for me." He said, "who, me?" I said, "yes you, get over by that tree and look all sexy for me".





I ask for sexy, I get goofy. Go figure.










This bird understood what I was after. The pouty, sultry look was just what I was going for.









Just a fun bridge to cross.







It's always fun to meet friends out for a walk. Here is Dexter, what a character this boy is!













It was freezing out and our fingers we beginning to get numb so we hoofed it home.
















No comments: