Saturday, July 4, 2009

Oh, Poor sad little lonely blog!

So yes, I have neglected my poor blog again. It seems to fall in the list of priorieties quite quickly! To my defense though, I have had some serious computer issues that needed tending which seem to be resolved now. In my absence though I have been busy. I helped take some pics of my son and his band up at the Butter Church in Cowichan Bay. It is quite the place and made the perfect backdrop for grungey gritty band pics. What a great looking bunch of guys eh? They are crazy talented too.
They were so much fun to shoot, totally up for anything and took direction well too!

This is just outside of the butter church, the trees are so awesome!



And this is my boy. Gorgeous, isnt he?;)







8 comments:

kevin said...

Canadian Goose

Canada Goose

Canadiangoose

Canadian Goose Jacket

Canada Goose Parka

Canada Goose Coats

Obtener ciudadania said...

Admiring the persistence you put into your blog and in depth information you provide. It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same unwanted rehashed material. Fantastic read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Rastreator said...

This blog is terrific. There is often all the ideal data at the suggestions of my fingers. Thanks and maintain up the beneficial work!

Lili Li said...

Good post. That's exactly what I want to say.
Beats By Dre
Beats Monster By Dr Dre
Heart Beats By Dre
Beats By Dre
Wholesale Beats By Dre
Cheap Beats By Dre
Beats By Dre
Beats By Dre Solo
Wholesale Beats By Dre

Lili Li said...

Nice, right now technology is really developed.
Cheap Jerseys
Wholesale Jerseys
Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys
Nike Elite NFL
Cheap Jerseys
Wholesale Jerseys
Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys
Nike Trade NFL

Lili Li said...

Ok, that's sounds cool.
Nike NFL jerseys
Nike Elite jerseys
Nike Game jerseys

clyq li said...

Very nice, I have been in use.
lv bags
louis vuitton bags
Louis Vuitton Scarves

irawan loris said...

PERAWATAN TUBUH

Obat Perapat Vagina

Cream Pemutih Selangkangan

Obat Peninggi Badan

Cream Pemutih Wajah

Obat Gemuk

Cream Pemutih Badan

Pemutih Kulit

Pemerah Bibir

Cream Perontok Bulu

Cream Penghilang Selulit

Obat Penumbuh Rambut

Obat Penghilang Tato

Obat Pelangsing Badan



PEMBESAR PAYUDARA

Pembesar Payudara

Obat Pembesar Payudara

Cream Pembesar Payudara

Bra Pembesar Payudara

Alat Pembesar Payudara


PEMBESAR PENIS

Obat Pembesar Penis

Neo Size Xl

Pro Exstender

Obat Sakit Hernia

Celana Hernia

Vimax



ALAT BANTU SEX MURAH

Boneka Full Body

Alat Bantu Sex Wanita

Procomil Spray

Alat Bantu Sex