Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Photoshop

Ok, here I am trying out photoshop. I am having a heck of a time navigating around it! Here is a very clumsy attempt. The first photo is the original. I posted this a couple of days ago too....
The second one is touched up. Maybe too much, I am not sure. I dont know how to make the image I am working on in photoshop bigger so I can really see it, right now it comes up as a large thumbnail. I feel like I only get an 'overview' of what I am doing. Let's see if I recall what I did to this picture. Something with curves. Contrast. glowing edges. sharpen. um........ I think there was something else I played with too. I did manage to remember to do each thing on a new layer, and I did adjust the opacity. I think I can get the hang of this with a ton more practice.........

Maybe........

No comments: